Saturday, November 25, 2006

Psalms innumerable 11:20 12/14/05 7185 bytes




Tragedy jam is blast lilt`````````````````````The Lord is my sheperd
brow ten Clods a`````````````````````````````````` I shall not want
em aglow id````````````````````````````````````````he maketh me
sword aid ads`````````````````````````````````````````to lie down
salutary nag hi```````````````````````````````````in green pastures
own realty deal oil``````````````````````````````````he leadeth me
below lits doubt``````````````````````````````` `beside still waters
Wow glamour Atwater oil``````````````````````he restoreth my soul
dilate zen litebass bar zen lite```````````````````thy rod and thy staff
hem badman foot``````````````````````````````````they comfort me
roam a act again`````````````````````````````````````yea tho I walk
fuller Wt watt``````````````````````````````````````thru the valley
wood-lilt or Waif for`````````````````````````of the shadow of death
Girl on rod dad 9````````````````````````````````I shall fear no evil
em strew trio out at``````````````````````````` for thou art with me
whorl lines reread`````````````````````````````````forever and ever ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home