Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Moloch 1:26 1/31/07 3582 bytes


This composed listening to Ginsberg read Howl 1:26 1/31/07... which reminded me of this spectre having appeared in my first ever performance with Ana... Though I didn't see it on the projection screen during the performance it clearly is recognizable in the video document of that first performance.

In this file I have duplicated the image eleven times. During the performance it appeared as a single image in a video projection of my perusing Ana' screen with a macro CCD video camera...

Today, 1/31/07 the generation of "rbaby" from the reverse scypte 'hcoloM' reminds of my first exposure to the Word Moloch... from the OED Concise in 1987... paraphrasing
"A Caananite Idol to whom children were sacrificed... nowadays any tyrannical object of sacrifice...

Are, Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home